вторник, 18 апреля 2017 г.

While, yes, certain essential oils smell better together than others and certain oils have properties that synergize nicely for the effect your looking for, I don’t believe there is one correct way of blending oils. In my opinion, the best way of learning to blend essential oils is by experimenting. In this article, I’ll give you guidelines to help inform this process of creating your own personal essential oil blend.


While, yes, certain essential oils smell better together than others and certain oils have properties that synergize nicely for the effect your looking for, I don’t believe there is one correct way of blending oils. In my opinion, the best way of learning to blend essential oils is by experimenting. In this article, I’ll give you guidelines to help inform this process of creating your own personal essential oil blend.

Original article and pictures take https://dreamingearth.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий